Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm So Sorry

With all the problems here in the Philippines; poverty, corruption, unemployment, power shortages, Hunger, Disease, Human Trafficking, and separation of OFW's from their family's by thousands of miles, please tell me why the Church leaders are focusing their attention on textmates and their sexual habits, Reproductive Health, and an intrusion into one of their worship services?

Forgive them Father. . .
Christian Brothers and Sisters, any Church, any Denomination, we have failed to uphold our Christian Values. We have failed here in the Philippines to provide an example, a proper example of how to lift yourself out of poverty using Christian Principals. How to end corruption using Biblical Principals and Values. While the Church leaders here have watched all these years and done nothing. I am so ashamed right now.

In the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I come to you Lord asking forgiveness for my many sins, you know my heart Lord, you know my weaknesses. But right now Lord I must ask for forgiveness for our Church Lord, your Church has failed. We have failed to witness to these kindly people of the Philippines. I'm so sorry my Lord. Please forgive me. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Our Lord Jesus Christ, who offered himself to be sacrificed for us to the Father, forgives our sins by the grace of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

    And I'm sorry Lord too.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.