Monday, October 4, 2010

Stop the Presses!!!

I just learned that this man threatening to excommunicate the President is none other than Surigao del Sur Bishop Nereo Odchimar, does this man not have any access to the internet? Does this man not have a staff who do have access to the internet? Does this man not have friends in the community keeping him abreast of what is going on in his own Province? I’m the outspoken American who has commented everywhere against poverty and corruption. And, I live and have tried to open businesses in Surigao del Sur, where has this man been hiding? What now will be his excuse for why he didn’t do anything but decide how best to interfere with the new President? Where are YOU???? I’ve poured my heart out on this site and others working long and hard hours trying to help my neighbors, while you sit on your ass just 90 kilometers up the damn road. How DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has made me shaking mad, to find out that all this corruption that has prevented us from opening businesses to help the economy of our community, church going, tax paying, citizens of this man's own province is beyond belief. How much of the SOP kickbacks to do you get??? What in the Name of God is wrong with you. Where is your Christian compassion and caring. What kind of evil demon are you??? Thank all that is Holy that I don't have an automobile right now or know where I could find you, because right this very second I would be on my way Hunting You Down. You evil, no good, non-Christian.

I demand and expect some police force right now to go and arrest this man, this demon of satan, for the crimes of; neglect of his parishioners in his own province, the community of St. Christine, Lianga, Surigao del Sur - conspiracy to disrupt and hold back the economic improvement of this community and the Province as a whole - if there is a crime against stupidity throw that in to. This is so totally unbelievable to me. And Governor Johnny Pimentel and Congressman Philip Pichay, you are both on my friends list in facebook. You both could have stepped in here before I found out such an important piece of news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.