Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sins against me???

Discussion with Carlos Flores on Kuro-Kuro.org
 
Mark and Merejen on October 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm

So wonderful a statement Carlos, nice to see another right-thinking individual standing up for proper values. I’ve raised many of the same points, but not quite as eloquently. I am embarrassed as a member of the Christian Religion. I am Baptist, I respect all other true Christian Denominations, and any other religions such as Hindu, Buddhism, etc. if they are right-thinking, have correct moral values, and their people present a set of principles that places them equal to the task of understanding their place in the world. My idols in life were Jesus as the number one, but followed by a tie between Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, and His Holiness the Dali Lama. Under them I place Pope John Paul II, all of these people I call idols, and I mean that in the most respectful way, all of them show the world the right-thinking values that are oh so important in this world.

This is the 21st Century, it’s time to put away all of this backward thinking. I’ve called on the Roman Catholic Church to repent, my instructions from the Holy Bible is to do just that when a Brother sins against me. See my article at Barangay St. Christine for my explanation of the Biblical Teaching I’ve followed.

Now many may ask, how did the Roman Catholic Church sin against me, me personally? Let me explain slowly and carefully, The Church, the Church of Jesus Christ, the One and Only Living Son of God is taught that to be one with Jesus, Christ-like, you must possess good values and good morals; forgiveness, patience, perseverance, kindness, and love of your fellow man and many more. In the recent incident in the Church Service disruption, someone please show me which of the values were used to handle that on the part of the Church? Were any of the values I’ve listed used to handle and control the situation? No! Were there any other values that I did not list that were used? No! What was used? Punishment and Chastisement. Yes! Romans 13:1-7 says:

Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities

1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
 
The sanctuary at St Mary's Cathedral, Sydney
Also, the Church Building in all the religions I know of, are called SANCTUARIES Wiki, a safe haven to escape from the world if things around you overwhelm you, beat you down, and you need respite. By the law of separation of Church and State, there can never be an arrest inside a Church. It is even to be used to escape the state if necessary, if your rights are being challenged. This lack of display of proper values is a sin, allowing the violation of the sanctuary is a sin, they have made all Christians seem like hypocrites. That is the sin of the Roman Catholic Church. I’m not attacking them, I’m calling them to repent as instructed.

Wish I had a highlighter to emphasize that first word, EVERYONE. Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities. That really does mean EVERYONE even the Pope, even Bishops. Are they doing as commanded? No! Another sin against me personally, because I do submit myself to the governing authorities, even when those governing authorities take advantage of their positions by asking for SOP’s and Graft; Corruption.

So I am offended, and embarrassed for my Church, the Church that Jesus not Paul founded. The Church of True-Believers in the teachings of Jesus Christ. What Would Jesus Do? What is he doing? Right now there is an uproar ringing around the world, could that happen without the guidance of Jesus Christ, NO!
(Wikipedia: While Irenaeus believed in the second century that Peter and Paul had been the founders of the Church in Rome,[5] but there is no conclusive evidence that Peter was in fact a Bishop of Rome.[6][7][8] and some historians have questioned whether Peter spent much time in Rome before his martyrdom about 65 AD.[9] )

Also one of my articles is a plea to the Roman Catholic Church you can read it at Hot or Cold! Baragay St. Christine, of course I’m quite sure, you, the Roman Catholic Church will never take the effort to even read these, and that’s another sin against me for you are to show good reason in dealing with this World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.