Sunday, October 3, 2010

Footprints

It is ironic that I should now fight for a community named “Saint Christine”, you would not think it possible from some of my earlier mistakes. But the amazing thing about Jesus is that he gladly opens His Arms and welcomes you home. So many times; during this battle for the beautiful little rural community where I live, I’m reminded of that wonderful song that I’ve sang and enjoyed all my life, and so wonderful it was when it was recently remade. While all the versions of the song are wonderful, it is the written version that comes to mind in dark hours like these. One quote fills my heart with happiness:
"My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you." There is only one set of “Footprints in the Sand” http://llerrah.com/footprints.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.