Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lockdown!

It Saddens Me!


Well, just sent Merejen and the kids out of town for the remainder of this fight. I dared not make any more posts with them here and in possible danger. I am a good protector of those I love.
Of course no one cared much about getting up at 5 in the morning to get on a bus, but I had to insist. The situation over the last 2 weeks has defied all logic and reasoning. I could not possibly take the chance with my family. It saddened me greatly to see my little man and baby girl leave for an unknown amount of time, guess I now know what it feels like to be a parent of an OFW. The situation of course is a little different, but I’m quite certain a lot of the emotions and feelings are the same.

Let’s take a look at an issue that this community will not want to visualize. In the tragic incident of our Police Chief being murdered, does anyone think that I can believe that the NPA is watching 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; on that road? There is absolutely nothing that would make me believe that. Someone had to give the NPA the day and time of the trip. Now who could possibly do that? Would anyone in the Military, who know their lives are in jeopardy, volunteer the information that would get them killed? What about the Police Chief or his men, does anyone expect me to believe that they were so young and gullible that they would offer that information for a price? I’m just pointing out the way to logically reason out what could have happened. Accusation? Not from me, I fully realize that I don’t have a clue what is going on in this community.

Every move I’ve made in this fight has been correct and logical, and all for the improvement of the economic conditions of this community, my friends, neighbors, and family. I’ve proceeded carefully and thoughtfully. I've given one opportunity after another for the offenders here to relent. They've refused. I’ve sent all my documents that I’ve written, whether in my blog, or on the Presidents Kuro-Kuro site in email to my friends in the United States, and some here in the Philippines. I’m not a fool. Am I willing to die for this effort, yes sir, I am. Wrong is wrong. I could never live with myself if I did not finish this fight to the end. One of my fondest memories is of my father, God Rest His Soul, is him telling me that he never wanted to hear that I started a fight, but he also was very clear on his next point, if someone starts a fight with you, do not run from a fight, ever. He went on to explain, in all situations make sure you are in the right, and if you are you cannot lose. I cannot believe that anyone would question the tenacity, endurance, skill, and resolve of an American, fighting for his family.

In lockdown from this point on. More to come!

2 comments:

  1. It is a sad thing that this has to happen to you. But we will do what we can to see this fight of yours have meaning and resolution at the soonest time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjie, if you are following my blog closely, I want to apologize for some of the things I'm being forced to say. You are obviously not among the people who needs to hear these things.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.