Friday, October 1, 2010

The Battle is Over, And Jesus Is Lord.

Thank you DENR Lianga, all of this fighting I've done, hoping beyond hope that I could accomplish something. Hoping that everyone would understand the complex nature of this battle. And then, out of the blue, you furnish the me the proof beyond a doubt of your guilt. Thursday DENR personnel were at our mini-sawmill searching in vain for something that would allow them to write up a violation. Thank you so much. The Battle is Over, And Jesus Is Lord.

I've now cried my tears of disgrace in front of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I've promised him "from this day forth, never again will I fail your calling", I'm so sorry for spending a life that you so graciously moulded for me. I wasted so many years while you continued to mould me into the man I am today. Scared, Bruised, and Stained I may be, but you made me into the fighter that was needed here and now. You are the Hammer Lord, make me, shape me in any way that will help me spread your message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.