Friday, July 5, 2013

After all this time!

 
I will not go into a lot of explanation about this post, but I document everything in public several places. For some time now I have expected another major attack by the evil one. I’m sure he would like me to shut up and stop spreading the Gospel of Peace; I will not stop. My wife has been attacked while I slept this morning. A beast of a man who has come against us for many years here in the Philippines in the community of Barangay St. Christine, Lianga, Surigao del Sur is at it again. The same man is mentioned at our blog post http://stchristine.blogspot.com/2009/02/someday-soon.html

Merenciano Martizano is making an attempt to steal land from us; he and others conspired to prevent us from receiving the Title for this land. The DENR, local elected officials, Police, ex-employee John Mark Saracin all have conspired to take away everything from me and my wife, and so far they have not sought our forgiveness. Now this man is creating rumors and gossip to make a way to steal from us again. I want this to be known for soon I must come against this satanic attack in a country where I have faced unbelievable persecution already. Death threats forced me to flee the community with my family and have kept us in hiding for over 2 years now. Many people have aided the side of satan in his attacks against us, he has many minions here. http://stchristine.blogspot.com/2010/10/lockdown.html
 
Angelina Prado a deceiver, who claimed she wanted to help us, has stolen our Title which she obtained from ROD (Registry of Deeds) in Tandag, and now claims she owns that land, that we sold it to her which is a lie. In fact she talked to my wife using manipulation and deceit without involving me or obtaining any permission from me as our original discussions had stated. I state here emphatically, this woman has no rights to do anything in my name or the name of my wife. She is of the evil one and has had evil intentions from the very start. She has stolen much from us, yet lives in poverty which will never end.

A month ago Martizano who is the Barangay Captain (Local Government Official) of St. Christine made contact with my wife in an attempt to buy our land in the community where we once tried to put up a business. All our efforts were blocked by illegal activities which I refused to be a part of, so the land is just sitting there. He asked my wife to sell our land to a buyer he was in contact with and wanted to know our price. He was told that we would not sell the land if there was any illegal activity involved in the transfer of that land. He is now conspiring with others in an attempt to outright steal the land and do as he wishes with it. He knows that nothing can be done legally so he is now doing them illegally.

These people of evil intentions who follow after the evil one while proclaiming themselves Christian because they attend a Catholic Church are filled with all the fruits of the flesh and wish us destroyed and dead. They, through their many fleshly deeds have stolen my life savings and family inheritance which I brought to this country to try to help the people here. On my blog post in May 2011 http://stchristine.blogspot.com/2011/05/community-in-peril.html I attempted to reach out to them and turn them from their persecutions. No one has made any attempt to apologize or correct their actions. My Prayer for them did not help http://stchristine.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-prayer-for-community.html . I will continue to Pray for them and I always offer them forgiveness which they have yet to request. So now they will attempt to steal from this True Believer again, building up yet more condemnation upon their heads. And I’m sure they will now try to hunt us down and kill us, that is what satan wants. He wants me to shut up. Not going to happen!!!

This battle all started long before I knew the Holy Names that have been hidden http://stchristine.blogspot.com/2010/11/to-my-messenger.html . I reached out to others at times when I was weak and I was strengthened. Now comes a time for more attacks by the minions of the evil one. This is a clear example of how furious the evil demon is with things I say and write. I rejoice at his anger and delight in his inability to shut me up. I have come against some of his strongest warriors and still I live and speak. That will not stop till my last dying breath praises the Name of my Saviour Yahushua and He who sent Him Yahuwah! I am tired, I am weak, I am worn, but the Holy Spirit refreshes me when I feel I can’t go any farther. My path is set in stone; my way leads me to the Throne where I will find my Rest. My statement is made and I stand by the Truth in all that I have written and done in this country. My conscious is clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.