Sunday, November 30, 2008

Temporary

Hi folks, just want to let any in the area that read this to know that we have temporarily stopped the filling operations at the gas station site. This is in no way permanent; we just have other projects that needed my immediate attention at this time. The release date of our paperwork on the Mini-Sawmill at Regional Office of DENR is December 2, so there was a lot of work that needed to be done at the time the papers were to be released.
There are several construction projects that needed to be completed at the Sawmill site, as well as some personal appearances that I needed to make, and I just didn't want too much going on where it was possible that my direct attention might have been needed in one place while I was off in another.
After the Sawmill is taken care of, we will be right back to the filling work at the gas station site at full steam.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Mark! I am glad that you have chosen to do something good for my home barangay. I'm proud of you!

    I was in Diatagon and St. Chirstine last dec. 28, 2008 to Jan. 1, 2009. I wonder if you were among those caucasians who joined the SCNHS alumni home coming on Dec. 30, 2008? I was there taking fix for Diatagon site. Of course I also took lots of pics for our beloved St. Christine.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.