Monday, October 4, 2010

Why the "Attacks"?

My instructions in the battle I’m waging are directly from the Bible, I do fully and completely understand what, not why, the Roman Catholic Church is speaking out against here in the Philippines. I’m following the teachings of Jesus Christ, I was instructed to do this by the Holy Bible, If anyone finds fault in my reasoning I'd be delighted to discuss that with anyone.

(Mat 18:15)
"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.
(Mat 18:16)
But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
(Mat 18:17)
If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
(Mat 18:18)
Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
(Mat 18:19)
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
(Mat 18:20)
For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
(Mat 18:21)
Then Peter came up and said to him, "Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?"
This verse proves that Jesus is still talking about how to handle personal offenses. If someone sins against you an attitude of forgiveness needs to prevail instead of getting offended. There are no limits to forgiving someone for what he does against you as long as the person repents of it (Luke 17:3-5).
(Mat 18:22) 
Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.

Is that clear enough? I am not attacking the Church, I'm coming as a Brother worried about part of my family. I could not go to them one on one, so I took many as witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.