Monday, September 27, 2010

Comment on Kuro-Kuro

My Comment to a Post on Kuro-Kuro.org entitled: "The Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino lll Government"


This country is now the home to many Americans, I being one of them. Most of these Americans have done well in life, which allowed them the opportunity to come live in this country as Permanent Residents. Most of these Americans were business owners, or top level employees in their field. They have lived through economic hardships while living in the US, and they survived and many times flourished. Some of those Americans come here to establish businesses that can improve the economy of their chosen community. These Americans sometime bring millions of pesos to invest in business, and all they ask in return is a comfortable living in what they believe is a Paradise.

 Graft, Corruption, and “Crab Mentality” stand in the way of some of these hopeful Americans. That is the case with myself. For 2 1/2 years I’ve tried to open businesses here in the Philippines, and have fought an uphill struggle just to get a Land Title for my wife, where we would build these businesses.

For 2 1/2 years I’ve explained to government officials that I could not give SOP’s because they are illegal, and because of my status here I would do nothing illegal in fear of being deported.

For 2 1/2 years I’ve carried the cross that President Aquino must now bear. Mr. Aquino I welcome you to this battle, I encourage you to attend to this matter first and foremost, because it is this problem that is preventing Economic Recovery here in the Philippines. All my hopes are with each citizen of this country as well as your leader.

This avenue, Kuro-Kuro, provides a great opportunity for the President to troubleshoot the problems. I hope and pray that this tool will be used to make sweeping changes for the improvement that I know can come. We Americans will gladly join with you for the betterment of your beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express any opinions about our businesses here or the way we deal with our neighbors. We will try our best to respond to all who make comments if you include an email address.

We are trying our best to support our community in every way we can. Sometimes we face struggles, which interferes with our timetable, but we can only do so much. Please be patient with us, we are doing the best we can.